The meandering thoughts and observations of a Technology Engineer.
2009/12/21Posted by on
The About page has been updated. You can peruse it here: https://meanderingtech.wordpress.com/about/
It seems appropriate to lay down the goals of a project before you set out on the project. The rules for this project are:
- To track personal and professional progress as the days/months/years go by.
- To share with friends, family and colleagues the mistakes, successes and experience of life.
- Document some fun things that found on the internet.
- Document the wacky things from the job, if appropriate.
- A place for review and introspection. There is a lot to be said for reviewing what you’re doing.
- Whatever is appropriate…
Obviously item 6 allows a lot of leeway as the page grows and develops, that’s life; this project doesn’t have a scripted end.